Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Lunch Meeting" at Johnny Rockets.

We usually held our meetings at the four corners of our conference room, but not in this particular day. We wanted some variation and so, one lunch time, we went to Johnny Rockets in Tomas Morato, Quezon City, a choice more convenient and a new place to visit.

The diner has an American county ambiance. I was naughtily looking for a cowboy. But, of course, found none. The food ordered was more on meat and so I decided to just share with one of my officemate since I am not into meat and the servings was more than what was expected. 


We ordered for Philly Cheese Steak, Crispy Chicken Club Salad, Chili Dog, a burger which I forgot the name, Original Shakes and the regular cola.  I sink my teeth into the Crispy Chicken Club salad, which I like the most and bite into some burgers. 

The atmosphere was more of the 50's were jukeboxes and a couple of pictures of American celebrity form part of the interior design. It was huge and some folks also had their lunch there.

For their added attraction, we were entertained by their dancing waiters and waitresses to the tune of a lively music. We were informed that the ambiance is more bubbly in the evening where a lot of people frequently visit the place.
It was good "lunch meeting" which broke the monotony of our constant office life. We went back fully satisfied and delighted.



No comments:

Post a Comment